This page lists current opportunities to work with us on the Political Settlements Research Programme. This includes details of employment opportunities, PhD studentships and scholarships, internships and summer study, and other ways to link with our work.
All our current opportunities are listed in our e-Newsletter – the most comprehensive way to keep up-to-date with the Programme. Click here to find out more and to subscribe.
We have one current vacancy as part of the Edinburgh-based PSRP Team
- TRAIN@Ed Postdoctoral Opportunity: Edinburgh PeaceTech Initiative
- data visualisation
- natural language programming
- semantic web technologies
- web development and design skills on a range of platforms, including good experience in D3.js and map visualization software (e.g. MapBox)
- some understanding of development and peacebuilding issues would also be an advantage.
Work-based placements are available on the Programme through the dissertation module on the Global Justice Academy, University of Edinburgh, LLM in Human Rights.