The Political Settlements Research Programme has created a JISCMAIL list on political settlements.
This email network is open to anyone who is working in research or practice relating to political settlements, as an online forum for sharing information and encouraging discussion.
PSRP posts updates on our research, publications, opportunities and events, and encourages others to share similar information. For example, the following information is suitable for posting:
- news of new research, initiatives, or events;
- links to relevant research;
- details and links to new publications and other outputs including blogs, podcasts, video and so on;
- news or opinions on particular political settlement developments from around the world;
- opportunities including job postings, calls for papers, calls for collaboration or consultations (including government).
Please circulate details of the JISMAIL group widely to any other colleagues, students, or friends whomo you think might be interested, encouraging them to sign up to the list using this link:
Other ways to keep updated and to get in touch
PSRP does not have a traditional email newsletter. Instead, you can follow the programme in these ways:
- Twitter @PolSettlements
- our Facebook page
- our website news pages
- our website events pages
- our blog
- our RSS feed
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PSRP is led by the Edinburgh team based at the Global Justice Academy. The GJA does have a newsletter, delivered by email subscription via dotMailer. This newsletter will include updates from PSRP, alongside other GJA news and opportunities.